Terms and Conditions
BOOK AND PRODUCT REVIEWS
Disclosures and Relationships
- This site sometimes receives free books from publishers or writers. If the book is well written and something we believe our readers will enjoy we may publish a review of the book.
- We do not review every book that we receive from publishers or authors. If we don’t think our readers will like the book, it doesn’t get reviewed.
- After free books have been reviewed (or not) they are usually donated or given away.
- We sometimes give away free prizes via book contests. We use our own money to purchase many of the prizes; in those instances the prizes are mailed by us to the contest winners. We also run book contests in which prizes are provided by publishers or authors. In those instances the prizes are not sent to us for distribution; the publisher or author sends the prize(s) directly to the contest winner(s).
- This site has links which take readers to Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com. If someone clicks on an Amazon or Barnes and Noble link and then proceeds to purchase items via that link, I receive a small commission.
- The commission fees or free books received by us will never influence the content, topics or posts made at this site.
- The owner of this site is not compensated or otherwise persuaded to provide favorable opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- The views and opinions expressed at this site are purely that of the blog owner(s). If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Even though the owner(s) of this site may receive free books or receive a commission when readers purchase items from Amazon or Barnes and Noble via a site link, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on topics or products reviewed at the site.
- It is our opinion that this website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Legalese: We will provide the best information possible here, but you are responsible to do your own research before taking any action. We will not be held liable for anything that happens from the use of information here.
Mirra Bella is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, SmallParts, and the SmallParts logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.